How do I use crystals?
Stones know how to fall in love at first sight.
The shape, color and texture of a mineral can be so unusual that it is hard to believe in its natural origin.
In addition to their outstanding appearance, crystals possess a magnetism for which they have been identified in many human cultures as companions of alternative medicine and important elements of beauty rituals.
Nowadays crystals decorate bedrooms, are placed in bathrooms, and are placed in open spaces to harmonize the energy around them.
How else can crystals be used?
1. Hold them when you need a little bit of support or reassurance
2. Use them as part of your meditation and/or yoga practice
3. Take a bath with them - you can put them in the water (check whether your crystal of choice is waterproof first), or simply put them on the edge of the bath along with a candle or two
4. Decorate your space with them - have a couple on your desk, a pile in a favourite dish with your rings, or even use a large crystal or tower as a centrepiece on the mantel!
5. Pop a calming crystal or two into the bottom side of your pillowcase.
Do you have a crystal at home?